Talk to a

Muslim Lawyer in Washington

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Muslim attorneys in Washington who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

How to disprove false child abuse allegations in a custody case?

I’m in the middle of a custody battle with my ex-wife regarding our three children. I was initially just seeking equal custody time. Six months into this custody case she makes a false allegation that I sexually abused our youngest daughter. This has never been mentioned before and is absolutely untrue. I believe she has said this because she feared that the judge was going to grant me shared custody. This is an obvious attempt by her to keep me from more time with my children. Now I want to not only counter this lie but take full custody of my kids. If she’s willing to go to this length to keep my children and me then she is not fit to have them in her care at all. What do I need to do to prove she’s lying about the abuse and to gain full custody?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0